[macvoiceover] Re: Voice over and WiFi connections

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 12:07:30 -0400

   It will be in the Menu Extras area when you navigate to the WiFi menu.  It
will say something like, 4 of 4 bars with network name.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION