[macvoiceover] Re: Voice of DAISY

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:13:45 -0400

if it is a self voicing app, it only needs the tts not voiceover.

On Jun 24, 2010, at 7:57 AM, Tim Burgess wrote:

Hi David,

You're only missing the context of the conversation.  Bryan's been testing a
PC application that I've written to help VI musicians and I'm examining the
practicalities of porting it to the Mac and/or Iphone.  This is a
self-voicing application, so the ability to tell VoiceOver to announce a
particular string is essential for such a project to fly.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822