[macvoiceover] Re: Voice Over Questions.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 09:45:37 -0400

Hello,

There are 2 I can recommend.  The free option is ClamXav.  I suggest getting
the version from the web site instead of the app store because it comes with
more features.

The payed option I recommend is ESET anti virus for the Mac.  I'm sorry I can't
remember the exact name but, at last check they only had one offering for the
Mac anyway.  With this, you need to be running Mountain Lion (10.8 or higher)
because you need access to the status menus to use the app.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore