[macvoiceover] Re: Vo-Home on a MacBook?

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 08:32:32 -0400

Just press control f5 to go to the toolbar. But that key press is not hard at all. The vo and fn keys are right next to each other so you can just press them. And if you need the shift key you can press it too...

On Jul 18, 2009, at 7:14 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I think Sheryl asked this yesterday, but I missed the answer. Given that pressing the Home key requires this mamoth five-key press, part of which includes the VO keys, how does one do vo-Home to go to the toolbar?
Thanks,
Donna