[macvoiceover] Re: Vo-Home on a MacBook?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:48:12 -0400

you do not use vo home to go to the toolbar, as far as home, let's see, control1 option2, shift3, fn4, left arrow 5. but since control- option-fn and shift are all close to one another, it's really simpler than it sounds and I use it all the time.

On Jul 18, 2009, at 7:14 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I think Sheryl asked this yesterday, but I missed the answer. Given that pressing the Home key requires this mamoth five-key press, part of which includes the VO keys, how does one do vo-Home to go to the toolbar?
Thanks,
Donna