[macvoiceover] Re: Vmware again

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:15:26 -0400

I think I already suggested to someone recently to use SharpKeys to remap a key in your computer to be the insert key, which you can then use as the JAWS key. Commands will work just fine if you do that.

On Aug 13, 2009, at 3:55 PM, mattias wrote:

Anyone using windows with vmware fusion
If so are anyone able to use jaws commands
I tryed it with the keyboard layout laptop not working
hmm