[macvoiceover] Re: View Pain In Mail

  • From: Rejean Proulx <rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:22:33 -0400

So I interact with it and click once it it? or do I click twice? The darn thing won't come back.

On 26-Jul-09, at 9:17 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

it's a horrizontal splitter and you should be able to return it the same way you closed it.

On Jul 26, 2009, at 8:53 AM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

I got rid of it and now I decided I miss it. How do I bring the message view pain back? I tried doing the VO thing on a vertical bar but nothing happens. I am missing something I suspect.

Rejean Proulx

Rejean Proulx