[macvoiceover] Re: VO+F8 Not Working

  • From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:18:06 -0400

With me it's a little bit the years but a whole lot of the miles...
On Sep 1, 2009, at 12:23 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Did you say for get? They tell me that this is an age thing, but, I don't believe it.

Now, let me see, what was I talking about?

Keith Reedy

God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.

On Sep 1, 2009, at 8:21 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Thanks, worked like a charm.

One slight complaint is that when one is in the VO options table, the first item is "General" and, when one goes down by a single arrow press, they land in Verbosity where the first tab is "General" and having the two within such close proximity causes a slight confusion as it is easy to go from one to the other and any disruption in your workspace can cause one to forget where he is.

cdh
On Aug 31, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Ricardo wrote:

Hello,

Yup. The same thing happened to me. Go into systme prefs and keyboards. check use function keys as normal keys or something to that affect.

hth

Ricardo