[macvoiceover] Re: VO readingtime

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:45:38 -0600

Thanks David. It's not a big deal, just wondered if there was a way to change it, that's all.

Russell
On 24-Aug-09, at 5:43 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

hmm, don't know if that is possible.

On Aug 24, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

I wantVO to say ten thirty instead of 10 hours 30 minutes  0 seconds.
On 24-Aug-09, at 4:49 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

wht do you want to change it to?

On Aug 24, 2009, at 6:45 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi all,

I just entered a couple of appointments in iCal, and noticed that VO says the time as 10 hours 30 minutes 0 seconds instead of saying ten thirty. Is there a way to change this? I tried setting VO to read numbers as digits instead of words, but this made it worse. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Russell