[macvoiceover] Re: VO reading lines twice

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 07:42:05 -0400

when I type, I do not hear anything but what I type no matter how long I type and no matter how many lines it goes to. I hear the occasional modifier key randomly spoken and If I brush the trackpad I hear strange stuff but otherly, it's all just input.

On Aug 9, 2009, at 7:32 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hmmm... I have vo set to only repeat character, as in key echo, but not word or word and character. Somthing tells me this problem started after perhaps this latest update or the previous one. Wonder if it's some kind of bug? Marcy
On Aug 9, 2009, at 6:52 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

no, the only time vo reads other lines for me is when I move through the document but it is actually reading the correct line. I use character as my setting for typing not word or word and character. if you use any of the other two, when vo goes to the next line, it'll read the prior line.

On Aug 9, 2009, at 6:00 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Hi, Russell, Ash, and all,
I've not only noticed that problem, but also sometimes while I'm typing, vo is talking but other lines than what I am typing at the time. It can be very annoying when I'm trying to hear the letters I'm typing! Anyone having this experience either? Marcy
On Aug 9, 2009, at 4:58 AM, ashley wrote:

yes, i have the problem... I don't know how to fix it...

ash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx >