[macvoiceover] VO reading column & row headers in Numbers?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:54:43 -0700

Hi everyone,

With all the discussion over the past few days regarding the accessibility, or
lac thereof, of certain apps with VO, I decided to give Numbers a go.  I'm
pleasantly surprised at how well VO reads cell contents in Numbers, but I can't
find a way to get VO to read the column and row headers.  Is there a way to
either have VO automatically read headers as you move through the spreadsheet,
or, at least assign a keystroke that would allow one to gather this important
information?

Thanks,

Russell>