[macvoiceover] Re: VO enter: select mode

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvoiceover list list <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 21:22:44 -0500

Hi,

Lol,

Oh. Ok.  I assure you, this was not outside my comfort zone.  I was looking for
your opinion on the use of the feature, and an example of where this feature is
best employed.  You certainly answered my questions here.  It sounds pretty
cool.  I will definitely keep this in mind when an opportunity arises to use
this.

Thanks.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx