[macvoiceover] Re: VO changing language on iPhone issue

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:24:48 -0600

Actually she shouldn't have to restart her iPhone. As long as she doesn't also
want the Australian voice, she can go into general > accessibility > voiceover
and language rotor. She should double-tap the australian language if it says
it's selected and any other language that is selected except the U.S. one. This
will leave only the U.S. English voice in the rotor. I did this for a friend
and as far as I know that stopped the switching.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart