[macvoiceover] VO, Best settings for Terminal.

  • From: "Zefram" <zefram@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:16:33 +0100

Hi all.
In italian it is named "Terminale", it could be Terminal or console, in
english, I don't know. Anyway it's the place where you can
enter commands directly typing them and see the text output.

My question has to do with VoiceOver when working there. What's could be the
best settings for it and for the APP?
I saw, for instance, that it's possible to enlarge either the column and lines
showed... and many other stuff.
Any suggestion? Or is better to leave everything as default.

Gabriel.