[macvoiceover] Re: VMWare Fusion, Voice Over and setting up keys

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:14:34 -0400

Hello,
Did you get the insert key mapped all right? If you didn't feel free to write me privately and I can help you with it. I might even have SharpKeys somewhere in my computer.
Good luck!

Ignasi
On May 15, 2009, at 9:49 AM, Michael Busboom wrote:

Please excuse the cross-posting, but I very much need some assistance and want to reach as many people as possible.

I recently installed VMWare Fusion on my Mac Book, because there are two programs that I need professionally, and they only run under Windows. I use Window-Eyes as my Windows screen reader. I can get Windows to work, and Window-Eyes is merrily chatting away, too.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get around the Windows right mouse click issue and all those commands where Window- Eyes uses the Insert key. If there is a FAQ or if there are any special programs I would need to install to make this all come together, I would be more than grateful. I am thinking that what I want to accomplish may necessitate a lot of remapping keys. Besides the Insert and right mouse clicks, are there any other gotchas that I need to be aware of?

My very best to all of you and thanks so much in advance,

Mike