[macvoiceover] VMWare Fusion, Voice Over and setting up keys

  • From: "Michael Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:49:18 +0200

Please excuse the cross-posting, but I very much need some assistance and
want to reach as many people as possible.

I recently installed VMWare Fusion on my Mac Book, because there are two
programs that I need professionally, and they only run under Windows.  I use
Window-Eyes as my Windows screen reader.  I can get Windows to work, and
Window-Eyes is merrily chatting away, too.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get around the Windows right
mouse click issue and all those commands where Window-Eyes uses the Insert
key.  If there is a FAQ or if there are any special programs I would need to
install to make this all come together, I would be more than grateful.  I am
thinking that what I want to accomplish may necessitate a lot of remapping
keys.  Besides the Insert and right mouse clicks, are there any other
gotchas that I need to be aware of?

My very best to all of you and thanks so much in advance,

Mike