[macvoiceover] VLC media player

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 16:50:51 -0800

I went out and got VLC Media Player because I had some WMA files to listen to.
I like it and everything I could ever want is in the menus, but can someone
please tell me what the five unlabeled check boxes on the screen below the tool
bar are for?  No clue. Thanks. :)

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/