[macvoiceover] Re: Using the mouse to get to a toolbar in Pages

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 08:03:58 -0400

ONce the curser is in the document turn curser tracking off with Control-Option-shift-f3. Now you can use the voiceover curser to do whatever you want without moving your keyboard focus. I find this an excellent feature and helpful way of doing things.

On Oct 11, 2009, at 10:52 PM, Jeff Kisecker wrote:

I have figured out that I have to have the insertion cursor in the body of a document before i can change the linespacing in Pages in IWork 09. How can I leave the cursor in the body of the text part of a document, and use voiceover to access the formatting toolbar?

Thanks!