[macvoiceover] Re: Using the iPhone for Face-to-face Communication

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 08:29:12 -0400

I'd think this should be a *very* easy thing to create. Yes, a blind person can
easily enough type on the iPhone. Pair a bluetooth braille display with braille
input (say, the EZBraille or the Alva BC640), and I don't see why this
shouldn't be possible. In place of a dedicated communications app, just use
notes or something, I'd suppose. Or, use SMS to anyone with any mobile phone,
or one of the iPhone to iphone thingies to communicate with other iPhones. This
is a really exciting possibility.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY