[macvoiceover] Re: Using the calculator with VO

  • From: Frank Tom <vermonttom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 18:01:52 -0500

And don't forget that you can always use Spotlight to find something. Press VO M M M, that's VO and M three times. Type in Calculator and there it is.

Tom Frank
vermonttom@xxxxxxxxx

On Nov 4, 2009, at 2:02 PM, Dan wrote:

Hello Marty,
It's in applications and it's called calculator.

On Nov 3, 2009, at 9:28 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, how does one get to the calculator?

On Nov 3, 2009, at 6:08 PM, Stephanie Scott wrote:

Thanks!  Works like a charm!

On Nov 3, 2009, at 4:32 PM, Sam Troia wrote:

The first thing you want to do is to go into the speech menu of the calculator and make sure that both the buttons and results options are checked. Then use the numbers row on the regular keyboard to add, subtract, etc. Perform your actions and vo will speak each key press and the results. Works absolutely great.

On Nov 3, 2009, at 8:19 PM, Stephanie Scott wrote:

Can someone please give me a hint about how to use the calculator on my MacBook with VO?
Thanks.

Stephanie