[macvoiceover] Re: Using the Ipad's Keyboard

  • From: "T Leizert" <terry.leizert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 06:55:28 -0400

Hi, thanks, but I've already read the information on the Apple site; it explains the features well enough, but not the practicality (effectiveness) of using the design. I do agree that trying it out would be best, (when it becomes available here), but even then, trying it out at a retail outlet might tell you it can be used (which I'm sure I can), but not necessarily if it can be used efficiently in most situations.

Terry

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>