[macvoiceover] Re: Using templates in Pages?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:24:28 -0700

Found it, it was of course hiding right where you said it is. Playing around
with it, Not sure I’ll get anywhere. I think what we need for this is somebody
sighted to work with Voiceover to tell us what is happening on the screen when
we do different things, kind of like how an orientation and mobility trainer
will help you interpret tthe sighted world you are passing through. I’ll see if
I can fidn someone to fill this role and that might be the basis for a guide or
how to.

Ian