[macvoiceover] Using dictation on Mac

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:43:14 -0600

I started playing around using dictation on my Mac, but I am having some
suspect results. One, it seems to crash mail every time I try to dictate with
it. Anyone else having this reaction?

Also, in trying to use my Bluetooth headset, I'm getting much worse results.
Does anyone know if it is incompatible with using a Bluetooth headset
microphone?