[macvoiceover] Re: Using an external microphone with Garage Band 4

  • From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:03:14 -0500

And you're sure the mic is on?  In that case, I'd check and see if there are
any drivers for the mac on the web page of your mic's maker. :)  I actually
had to install a driver for a Yamaha keyboard the other day in order for it
to work with my Mac...first thing I've ever had to install a driver for on
this computer.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens