[macvoiceover] Re: Using Itunes

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:53:21 -0400

Hi,  You are using cover flow view by the sounds of it.  when you are on a
playlist press command option 3 and it will switch the view for that playlist
to list view.  This should get rid of the scroll issue.  You might want to try
using the column browser to find music.  Press command B to turn column browser
on and off.

hth