[macvoiceover] Using EQ in Logic Pro X follow-up

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 19:25:27 -0500

With several EQ settings for various instruments there are actually several
dozen EQ settings available.

Logic Pro X Smart controls, setting EQ

When on your selected track, open the smart control window with command-3.
Now select the EQ radio button.
Move to the inspector group, interact and check the box.
Move to the smart controls group and interact.
Move to the setting button and press it with VO keys-space bar.
Arrow down to EQ tools menu, where you will find around 32 EQ choices like add
brightness and so on.  You can select any of them, but, the parameter
adjustments are not visible to Voiceover.
After you have pressed the setting button you can choose a number of EQ
settings for, drums, keyboards, horns, voice and many more.

It really is quite complete and useable.

We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.