[macvoiceover] Re: Urgent need to turn voice over speech on

  • From: "James & Nash" <james.austin1984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 20:28:44 +0100

What are you you using? If you are using a Mac with the gesture technology in
the trackpad, you can use the same gesture that you use on the IPhone to turn
speech on and off whilst keeping VO running? You need to place three fingers on
the trackpad and tap twice quickly. VO should then report "speech on".

Hope this helps
TC
James