[macvoiceover] Re: Urgent help needed plugging cord into new macbook pro!!!

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:59:50 -0600

Ok, it is optional. the 2 prong one that attaches directly is for saving space.
The other one is for if you need a longer cord. You need the flat block in the
middle, as that's the power transformer. Only the cord that goes from that will
plug into your MacBook with its magnetic end.

Hope this helps.

Ian