[macvoiceover] Re: Upgrading vs. clean install

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:57:24 -0700

Hi Steve, after interacting with the text, it will say, interact with
scroll area, just vo down arrow to the link in question, and press vo
space bar on that, and safari should open, if it doesn't, and you get a
dinging sound, then just vo up arrow, and it should focus as a link,
and you can then press vo space bar on that.
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:48:34 +1000, Steve Hurd wrote:

Hi Marcie,
Steve your friend from Melbourne here.  Think I will join the audio
list.  Still learning the Mac and wondered how I get mail to click on
a link in a mail message?
Thanks,
Steve

On 30/08/2009, at 9:43 PM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

> Hi, Sarah,
> The info on the audio list is here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/vimac-audio?hl=en
>
> Join us!  Marcy
>
> On Aug 29, 2009, at 2:47 PM, Sara wrote:
>
> Oh, sorry, I've been out of the loop and didn't realize there was an
> audio list. Is it mentioned on icanworkthisthing?
> Sara
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx

>>> VO?
>>> Sara