[macvoiceover] Re: Upgrade to Itunes 10.4.1 disastrous.

  • From: Jeff Kisecker <kisecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:18:37 -0500

Mark, have you tried to restart your system?

Also, have you removed the iTunes App from your applications folder and removed
it to trash?  Be sure your iTunes data is backed up also.

I would move the app to trash, empty trash, and try to install the latest
version after that.  Be sure you run the permissions repair once all is done.

Good luck.>