[macvoiceover] Re: Updating to osx 10.11

  • From: Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 08:52:14 -0500

Ok, so I should be perfectally fine then going from yosemity to the latest version of the osx os then?
on another list i am on there is a person that states that you must back up before doing anything.

On 9/30/2015 3:46 AM, Ignasi Cambra Díaz wrote:

Nothing will change, and all of your programs and documents should stay where
they are. If you want to be really careful you can make a backup just in case.
That's really the way to do it, although I must admit that many times I don't
do it myself.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2015, at 9:11 AM, Singing Sparrow <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since 10.11 is released today, I have a question about updating.
When updating will this earase all the programs a person has installed?
Will a person have to reinstall all their programs?
Or will your installed programs be untouched when updating the OSX version?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx