[macvoiceover] Re: Update

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:52:46 -0600

Hey Tom! Thanks! I really appreciate your, and everyone else's help! I beginning to like this new way of interacting with a computer!

Russell
On 6-Aug-09, at 10:17 AM, Tommaso Nonis wrote:

Hey there
read line: vo+l
Read all: vo+a
If you are interacting, it reads from the position of the cursor continuously until the end
If not, it reads the entire area