[macvoiceover] Update

  • From: "VaShaun Jones" <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS Xby the blind" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 23:48:20 -0400

Listers as you all know I am a new Mac user. Today I got my wireless internet
connection up and running, updated the software, and found out my password that
I set up on the 17th of last month (the day I purchased and configured my Mac
Book Pro). I thought that I had to re-install my OS because it wasn't taking
the password, but I realized that my Caps Lock was on and that was the reason.
Next (on Thursday) I will be setting up my e-mail. It will be a new address and
I will most likely solicit your help. Thanks to Jessie and James as well as the
other list members for their help. Just one more big step to move exclusively
to the Mac and running Windows virtually.