[macvoiceover] Re: USB on wired aluminum keyboard

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:05:51 -0600

It really depends on the drive. I have several thumb/pen usb drives here, some work on the keyboard usb ports, and some of them don't. Apparently there's differences in who made them, and how they're put together. I have had success with a small usb hub (four port) just plug it into one of the ports on the machine, then it's cable allows me to bring it forward enough to allow me to plug in the misbehaving drives as far forward as is necessary to be able to reach them comfortably.

On Jan 18, 2008, at 8:23 AM, Ms. Owens wrote:

Hmm...that's confusing. Wouldn't an ipod be considered an external drive?
And the mac handles that fine.