[macvoiceover] Re: Typing a + sign in the phone number keyboard on iPhone

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:27:46 -0600

Yes, exactly! That is why your advice wouldn't work. In the keypad, if you want
to type a plus, you must change to standard typing, double tap and hold the
zero until it changes to plus, and then type plus. In contacts, your advice
does work.

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable to You, Lord,