[macvoiceover] Re: Two hot keys needed

  • From: covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:00:29 -0400

To read all from the cursor down is vo-a.

Phil Scovell <phil.scovell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have been looking for the hot keys needed for two tasks. First, what is
the command to mark all messages to be deleted from the top down or from the
current highlighted message you might be resting on. Secondly, I cannot
find the hot key whereby you can begin reading a body of text from where the
cursor is. I know Command-A selects text from the top down to be deleted or
moved or copied or cut and pasted but I just want to read from the top down,
or if I have stopped in the middle of a read, I want to begin reading
continuously from the stoppage point. While I am at it, I have faithfully
been trying to figure out how to take a selected word and add it to the
dictionary. The explanation of how to do this from the National Braille
Press download on using the Mac won’t work on my Mac mini. Any suggestions
to this, now three, questions? Thanks.

Phil.

How do
you spend it?