[macvoiceover] Two hot keys needed

  • From: Phil Scovell <phil.scovell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice Over <MacVoiceOver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 15:56:06 -0600

I have been looking for the hot keys needed for two tasks. First, what is the
command to mark all messages to be deleted from the top down or from the
current highlighted message you might be resting on. Secondly, I cannot find
the hot key whereby you can begin reading a body of text from where the cursor
is. I know Command-A selects text from the top down to be deleted or moved or
copied or cut and pasted but I just want to read from the top down, or if I
have stopped in the middle of a read, I want to begin reading continuously from
the stoppage point. While I am at it, I have faithfully been trying to figure
out how to take a selected word and add it to the dictionary. The explanation
of how to do this from the National Braille Press download on using the Mac
won’t work on my Mac mini. Any suggestions to this, now three, questions?
Thanks.

Phil.