[macvoiceover] Twitter and mac clients advice

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <scott7442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 01:50:08 +1100

Hi all.

I've heard the latest rage is twitter and everyone is using it.
What is the best twitter client for the mac and can someone post info on why
you would want to use twitter?
Is twitter like a mini blog so instead of posting your ideas on a blog your
posting them on twitter and people can read them?
Is twitter like a mini message msn service?
I take it adium doesn't work with twitter does it?
does anyone know if a wordpress blog can interface with twitter?
Thanks all for your advise and info on this.
A podcast on twitter from a mac perspective would be interesting if i knew more
about it i'd make a podcast but don't so just thought i'd ask what others had
to say on twitter.

Thanks all.