[macvoiceover] Trouble Connecting

  • From: ezzie bueno <ezziebueno@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:40:34 -0800

Hello,

I am having trouble getting on the web. When I try to visit a website, I get a message saying, "500 Internal Server Day". I've been trying to connect to the web for days. I've restarted my computer several times.
Is there something I should be doing? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Ezzie Ez Bueno
Sent from my BrailleNote Apex
Skype: sillyez