[macvoiceover] Re: Track Pad question

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 19:57:08 -0600

I'll keep that in mind!

Thanks,

Russell

From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 6:12 PM
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Track Pad question

yes, any of the aluminums will have the multitouch trackpad but I must warn you that from what I can tell you from the discription, the snow leopard implementation of touch will not be identical to that on the iphone.

On Jul 28, 2009, at 7:41 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Thanks David! That sways my decision more toward a MacBook Pro then...I love the iPhone and would love to have that navigation method on a desktop or laptop computer.

Russell