[macvoiceover] Re: Totally stumped on saving system prefs.

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 09:52:42 -0600

Hi Sara,
I've noticed that if I use headphones in one USB port, set things the way I want them and then change the USB port; the sound settings aren't preserved. Could this be your problem?
Marsh

On Jul 7, 2008, at 9:09 AM, Randy Stegall wrote:

Hi Sara,

This is very strange indeed.

In the sound window under the output tab I assume you selected your output device in the table before interacting with the sliders?

David, Command+q probably would save the settings because the close button only closes that particular window and not the app in question. Smile.

Regards,

Randy

Randy Stegall
randy_stegall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
4811-101 River Stream Way
Raleigh, NC  27616
919-871-6314
AIM:  kc4gfr

On Jul 7, 2008, at 10:36 AM, Sara wrote:

It's a computer, so odd behavior is completely normal. wink
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >