[macvoiceover] Tips on working with twitter please

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voiceover list Mac Voiceover List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 15:54:41 -0700

Folks who help us run our cafe have mentioned that we should do a better job
with our twitter presence. It landed on my to-do list, which of course means
learning. I’ve got twitterific and the actual twitter app on my iPhone, and
Yorurofukurouw on my Mac. I get email notifications in my in-box from
YoruFukurou.

What was told to us is that we need to re-follow folks who follow us, and to do
a better job of re-tweeting. The tweets come in pretty fast, but I think I can
keep up if I pay attention. On th practical side of things, how do I follow
someone who is following us? I guess the first step is to learn who is
following us, how do I do this first step, and how do I tell if we’re already
following them?

Oh, someone used to do this for us as one of our volunteers, but she had to
step away to another project. I need to be albe to do this until we get someone
else on board, so I don’t need to become an expert, justthe basics to get by.

Thanks to any Voiceover twitter gurus who are able to help.

Ian