[macvoiceover] Re: Time machine

  • From: covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 17:33:12 -0500

I tried this and got the following interesting result:  I got a menu
item called time machine controls and when I went into it, there was a
timeline which I could interact with to get a date, but once I did,
there seemed to be nothing I could do -- there was the selected date, a
next previous and cancel buttons, but what could I do after that?

But this is more than I ever got before.

Thanks.