[macvoiceover] Re: Time machine

  • From: Nathan ROmo <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:52:51 -0800

Hi Benjamin yes TIme machine is accessible. YOu can do continuous backups but you have to dedicate an external drive as a backup drive. The restore process is pretty easy. You boot the snow leopard disk and load voiceover and go from there.

At 10:49 AM 3/2/2011, you wrote:
Hello all

I heart there is a backup program called time machine for mac. Is this accessible with voice over? Can you do continuous backups of your system and also restore them without sight if you ever should mess up things very badly? with windows I think most of us would be totally lost. So I'm wondering if mac computers would provide some advantages, maybe even provide access to the bios?

Thanks and kind regards
Ben