[macvoiceover] Re: Time and Date

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:24:45 -0500

Not by default, but you can create this behavior.
go to mac.com/windowbridge (or whatever the url is members.mac.com/ windowbridge maybe) and download the time date scripts I posted there. Then look at the vo programs list, download spark, install it, then assign the time, date, or both script to a keystroke. That'll do it. (and, I'm fairly certain spark works in leopard, though I've not tried it yet) at least I don't remember testing it, though it's possible I did
<sigh> I really need to write this stuff down.

On Aug 30, 2007, at 6:55 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Is their a key command to have VO announce the date and time?