[macvoiceover] Re: This list is now in moderation.

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:40:08 +0100

I'd also like to add to this that it's not reasonable to blame apple or VO for
the failings of other companies. VO could use improvement, sure, and I think
prospective users should know what common applications won't work with it, but
blaming Apple for what Apple doesn't have much control over doesn't seem
particularly helpful to me.