[macvoiceover] Third party accessibility - Response

  • From: "Marshall F. Scott" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx, General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <Discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:24:07 -0600

Hi Folks,
Here is my letter to our Mac guru and his response. As you can see, he wants Apple bug numbers for Apple products and correspondence with third party vendors. If you have either of these, please send them to me and I'll forward them to him. Also, if you have not filed bugs for these products, please do so and forward the answers to me.

THanks,

Marsh

-----