[macvoiceover] Things I like about the new cat!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 10:44:03 -0400

Here are a few things I really like about the new cat and I will be adding more.

1 DashBoard, the Weatherunder ground widget, Voiceover speaks all, or, nearly all of the images, like partly clowdy and so on. 2 You don't need to turn num-pad-commander on again each time you start Voiceover.
3 Sweet spots.
4 You can read to the end of a webpage.
5 Web pages can speak automaticly when they open
6 Web item rotor.
7 The new sounds, I really, really like the new sounds.

And I am finding new things every day.

Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.