[macvoiceover] Re: The vIphoneLIST

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:26:29 -0400

Has anyone here had any luck subscribing to the viphone list?  When I tried
last week, I got a notice that b/c tghe list is moderated, I couldn't just
subscribe.  I don't have a google id and don't want one, so I wrote to Cara,
but have never heard back from her.  I'd really like to join that list.  Has
anyone been able to do it?
Donna