[macvoiceover] Re: The newest version of Safari is way cool

  • From: Orin <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 05:36:08 -0400

Heck, last time I installed windows the only partition that came up was my Mac partition in the list so I just chose it like an idiot and it reformatted the stupid thing. Shrug.

Orin
orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: joshuatubbs1@xxxxxxx
Skype: orin1112

Do you like mudding? To discuss related  topics, go here.
http://www.tbmic.jiglu.com

Do you like audio books? Would you like to hear them with enritching sound, music and acting? Stop reading books from the NLS, and go to http://www.graphicaudio.net , you'll be glad you did. I don't work there, but I love them so much I have to advertise them in every email I send.

On Apr 17, 2008, at 11:51 PM, Jim Fettgather wrote:

There's a PDF document somewhere on the Mac, describing in great detail how to install and configure bootcamp, how to install windows, and then re-insert your Mac disk to load Windows drivers.

I had tried all of this, but I think I had inadvertently chosen the wrong partition, because the installation of Windows wouldn't go past the place where you enter your serial number. I'm not giving up though, I've purchased a copy of Vista basic for just this purpose, so I hope to get it up and running soon.